- What to Bring
- What NOT to Bring
What to Bring for Inpatient Treatment at Olalla Guest Lodge
- One week supply of casual clothes (conservative clothing, no skin-tight articles of clothing, no short shorts, revealing clothing, nor any clothing that glamorizes drugs, alcohol or gang activity)
- Walking shoes for the fitness trail, volleyball, etc.
- Warm-ups for yoga class, plus a yoga mat
- Pajamas, bathrobe, slippers and shower thongs
- Raincoat and/or umbrella
- Personal care items (shampoo, toothpaste, soap, etc.) – alcohol free and non-aerosol products
- Coins for patient telephones, plus approximately $20 spending money for snacks/drinks in the vending machines
- Laundry detergent (preferably liquid as we are on a septic system) [Washer/Dryer and Ironing facility available for use and is complimentary]
- Bath towels, hand towels, washcloth
- Letter writing supplies, notebook, pens/pencils, stamps
- Alarm clock (wind-up or battery operated only)
- Any over the counter medications must be in original SEALED containers
- Prescribed medications: please bring a 21-day (minimum) supply, and all medications must have a valid prescription (including inhalers)
- Vitamins / Supplements (Limit of 1 multivitamin and 1 supplement - maximum of 2 vitamin/supplement products) – in original SEALED containers
- Insurance Card or Medical Coupon
- Picture Identification (Driver's License, State Issued ID Card)
- DO NOT bring any electronic devices (radios, cell phones, cameras, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- DO NOT bring any e-cigarette or vape-pen devices
- All tobacco products (cigarettes and chewing tobacco) must be in original SEALED containers on arrival
What NOT to Bring for Inpatient Treatment at Olalla Guest Lodge
- Do NOT bring food, snacks, candy, gum, coffee, tea,
- Do NOT bring any of the following: television, cell phone, camera, laptop, radio, beeper/pager, musical instruments, sports equipment (except ankle/wrist weights), valuables, games or playing cards.
- No listening devices (iPods, MP3 players, disc players, tape recorders).
- Do not bring any items containing alcohol and no aerosol products.
PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME. Olalla Recovery Centers cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen itemsRead More