Alcohol and drug addictions constitute a primary, chronic disease with genetic, biological, psychological, sociological and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. The disease is progressive and fatal if untreated. Like any other illness, chemical dependency must be treated by skilled professionals.
Washington State Licensed
Both facilities are licensed by the State of Washington and the Department of Social and Health Services, Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery. The clinical team are licensed Chemical Dependency Professionals by the State of Washington. The clinicians are required to continue their education in order to maintain their licensure status with Washington State.
In addition to our state credentials, Olalla Recovery Centers has maintained a national accreditation with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) since 1998. CARF has accredited Olalla Recovery Centers for our inpatient and outpatient treatment services.
Ongoing Commitment to Providing Quality Treatment - CARF is an independent, nonprofit organization whose certification is the “hallmark of quality” due to the high quality treatment standards required of certified agencies. CARF accredited programs must have a formal system in place for program improvements and continued enhancements that relies at least in part on gathering input from the patients and referents served. Our program continues to be awarded this certification, demonstrating our on-going commitment to providing the highest quality of treatment to our patients. Both of our sites proudly display the CARF accreditation. Learn more about CARF.
We continually examine, evaluate, and improve the methods we use to respond to the needs of our patients and our community.
- We seek to identify new ways of providing the best possible service on a continual basis.
- We are solution-oriented -- individually and collectively responsible for carrying out our mission.
- We create a work environment which encourages innovation, and is open to creative approaches in accomplishing our mission.
- We are committed to professional growth through training, education, and self-improvement.
- We endeavor to maintain the highest ethical standards throughout our organization.
- We conduct and promote activities that reduce the stigma of chemical dependency.