Your Stay At Olalla Guest Lodge
Preparing For Your Residential Treatment
What to Bring for Inpatient Treatment at Olalla Guest Lodge
- COVID-19: DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND THE CDC, SURGICAL MASKS OR KN95 MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN WHILE IN TREATMENT
LIMIT OF TWO BAGS PER GUEST
- One week supply of casual clothes [conservative clothing, no skin-tight articles of clothing, no short shorts (shorts must be knee-length), no tank tops, no spaghetti-strap tops, no crop tops (belly cannot show – even when reaching above head), no revealing clothing, nor any clothing that glamorizes drugs, alcohol or gang activity].
- Walking shoes for the fitness trail, volleyball, etc.
- Warm-ups for yoga class, plus a yoga mat [again – no crop tops or tank tops – t-shirts are best for yoga and exercise].
- Pajamas, bathrobe, slippers and shower thongs
- Personal care items [shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, soap, personal hygiene items such as pads, tampons, manual razors (not electronic), etc.] – all products must be alcohol free and non-aerosol
- Coins for patient telephones, plus approximately $20 spending money for snacks/drinks in the vending machines
- Laundry detergent (preferably liquid as we are on a septic system) [Washer/Dryer and Ironing facility available for complimentary use]
- Bath towels, hand towels, washcloth
- Letter writing supplies, notebook, pens/pencils, stamps
- Alarm clock (wind-up or battery operated only)
- Any over the counter medications must be in original SEALED containers (Limit of one over the counter pain reliever and one vitamin/supplement).
- Prescribed medications: please bring a 28-day (minimum) supply, and all medications must have a valid prescription (including inhalers) – Arrange for refills prior to arrival with your doctor.
- Vitamins / Supplements (Limit of 1 vitamin/supplement) – in original SEALED container
- Picture Identification (Driver’s License, State Issued ID Card)
What NOT to Bring for Inpatient Treatment at Olalla Guest Lodge
- Do not bring any bedding (pillows, blankets, etc.), no stuffed animals
- Do not bring food, snacks, candy, gum, coffee, tea
- No electronics
- Do not bring valuables
- Do not bring any of the following: television, cell phone, camera, laptop, radio, beeper/pager, sports equipment (except ankle/wrist weights), valuables, games or playing cards.
- No listening devices (iPods, MP3 players, disc players, tape recorders).
- Do not bring items containing alcohol (mouthwash, hair products, etc.)
- Do not bring any aerosol products.
- Do not bring any electronic devices (radios, cell phones, cameras, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Do not bring any e-cigarette or vape-pen devices All tobacco products (cigarettes) must be in original SEALED containers on arrival
- No gum nicotine replacement therapy products
- Do not bring any chewing tobacco or tobacco pouches
PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME.
Olalla Recovery Centers cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items