Women’s Program – Unique & Empowering
Olalla Guest Lodge – Olalla Recovery Centers
At both of our locations, we recognize the unique issues presented by men and women in recovery and thus, we offer unique and separate process groups and treatment planning for both men and women.
- Small female-only groups allow women to bond and know they are no longer alone in their addiction.
- Abuse issues are identified (sexual, physical, verbal, etc.), assignments are given to address issues and appropriate referrals are included in discharge planning.
- Hands-on, day-to-day conflict resolution is taught as female patients learn to “live, work and grow” together.
- Focus is Women Learning Empowerment
- Self-esteem, co-dependency, guilt/shame, perfectionism, depression, domestic violence, etc. are some of the many areas addressed.
- Patients develop a personal relapse-trigger prevention and recovery plan.